Skip to content
- Communications – Our communications team deal with the media on a daily basis, ideal for young people who may be interested in a career in journalism and media.
- Fundraising – The fundraising team are the people who generate interest from all types of corporate and individual funding opportunities, which can conclude in organising fundraising events large and small.
- Administration – We have an admin team who deal with the daily running of the charity, including invoicing and stationery requirements for all of our offices and general office admin duties. Great for young people who wish to learn about working in a large and bustling office.
- Practice – Our practice team is a dedicated, highly skilled team out and about on the ground, delivering our workshops to schools and youth groups. The workshops can include subjects like sport, music and drama. This will benefit students who are thinking of going on to further education in these specific areas or who wish to learn about youth work and advocacy.
- Communications – We have an award-winning design team in-house, taking care of all our creative, software and web design needs. Work experience in this team would give a young person a brilliant opportunity to experience first-hand the excitement of a design studio and discover how we use technology to beat bullying!